There’s a bunch of reasons why this won’t ever happen
- I hate playing first person games on consoles
- Consoles lack community modding capabilities – which is one of GMod’s main strengths
- Menu system would have to be severely dumbed down
- Super low FPS would be pretty much guarenteed
- I would hate to go through a certification process every time I updated
- I would hate to PAY to go through a certification process every time I updated
Overall it would be a much worse experience to play it on a console. That’s why it won’t be happening.