The Duplicator

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I didn't do any coding yesterday because I was doing real man's work, like shovelling sand and smashing concrete with a sledgehammer.


On Friday I fixed a couple of things. First off the duplicator wasn't duplicating effects properly, which was a bit of an oversight. It does now though.

I changed the default Lua SENT so that you can override the bone positions of models (clientside). This allows us to easily create an entity that can represent a ragdoll's position, without all the lag associated with moving ragdolls around.. so now the duplicator will show the ragdoll instead of a watermelon.
It's awesome how easy it is to do that stuff via Lua. Here's the code to the new ghost entity . This stuff should go out on Monday unless there are any more problems.
Turn your phone to view blog list